– Dove breasts
– your choice of vegetables:
– mushrooms, onions, bell pepper,
– pineapple, cherry tomatoes,
– squash – zucchini or summer,
– and/or small red potatoes
-Soak wooden skewers for at least 30 minutes to an hour. Fillet the dove breasts and prepare other vegetables. Alternate dove and vegetables on the skewers until they are full. If using red potatoes, par-boil them until they are almost done before adding to the skewers. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
-Cook on grill over medium heat, turning every 5 minutes until dove is fully cooked. Drizzle with your favorite balsamic glaze or barbecue sauce.